Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Pourcel two-stroke / 350 rumor thread

Post all of your rumors about Pourcel riding a two-stroke / 350F here.    

Rumor is, he will be riding a 350 two stroke.  BOOM!

• Like 1

yes, it is a highly modified OSSA 350.

due to the required high out put of this 2 stroke power plant, the power valve was replaced by a cam operated poppet style unit.

the specialized fuel injection was too sensitive for the pulse wave generated by a 2 stroke motor, so another poppet valve was employed to isolate the injector from the positive intake pulse.

all of these performance enhancements enabled the research and development engineer to decrease the frequency of the ignition pulse by 50% !, and this new design is so effective that oil is no longer required within the fuel system.

Ossa now need to perform field testing, but they don't want the current capitol investment lost from excessive use or abuse, so the rider selection was a critical strategic move, Ossa needed some one that is quick once in a while but is likely to get off early, thus allowing the R&D team to take measurements and collect data...

Edited by daled
  • Like 3

I heard a rumor that your chick would want him and he wouldn't even have to try.

I heard a rumor that your chick would want him and he wouldn't even have to try.

I heard a rumor that you already had him

I heard he was going to race again.... Like race a whole season... But I'm pretty sure that's just a rumor

• Like 3

He will ride the entire series, but will only compete in the first moto. He will sign autographs during the second moto.

I look forward to watching him compete.

• Like 1

I heard a rumor that you already had him

That's not exactly a rumor.  Google is your friend.  :p

• Like 1

I only have a tattoo of his name on my chest.

Your chest look like the picture next to my name?

• Like 1

A pretty cool interview with Pourcel in the Moto Verte magazine. It is in French originally but here's a translated version of article: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.motoverte.com/site/pourcel-et-hva-c-est-signe--86391.html&prev=search

The translation kinda mess up some of the words, but you get the ideas.

• Like 1

He could upset Rd ,he is fast enough

He could upset Rd ,he is fast enough

Agreed, IF he could keep that pace for 30 + 2 x 24 moto's

I hope he can get in the mix and make it more interesting.

Yes that's the big question but he must be aware thus maybe his last ever chance ,he would be crazy to not give it everything

• Like 1

Yes that's the big question but he must be aware thus maybe his last ever chance ,he would be crazy to not give it everything

Nothing against the guy....but if he HAS given it every thing, he would be crazier to try again and expect better results.

im kinda starting to feel this was about my boy Canard...

If he pulls off more than one more win ill be very surprised. Cp is so far off the current level of fitness the top guys are bringing to the gate that it is about impossible for him to win an overall. I wish for my entertainment that it wasn't true. But talents can only bring you so far, and he is one of the most talented. Hope im wrong!