Sign in to follow this  

Load safer and easier......

With the NEW Shark Kage 24" loading your motorcycles has never been easier! No need to use the stand to step on when loading with the Shark Kage! Easily ride or walk your bike into your truck with confidence! The Shark Kage offers more than just a ramp with a handy truck bed extender, and work table. Get more out of your ramps with the Shark Kage! Don't forget we are offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders! Learn more at www.sharkkage.com

10eq7es.jpg

• Like 1

With the NEW Shark Kage 24" loading your motorcycles has never been easier! No need to use the stand to step on when loading with the Shark Kage! Easily ride or walk your bike into your truck with confidence! The Shark Kage offers more than just a ramp with a handy truck bed extender, and work table. Get more out of your ramps with the Shark Kage! Don't forget we are offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders! Learn more at www.sharkkage.com

10eq7es.jpg

Hey, your ramp has an elbow in it, how do I get my bike up that? :lol:

• Like 1

Well its a little easier to load when its configured like this........

xaw61c.jpg

:smirk:

How good does it work in a van?

Good question. Right now it is possible to mount in a van but you would have to add an extra plate in order for the plate to clear the van doors. Also depending on the room available inside the van to fit the Shark Kage 24" into. Makes loading so much easier being able to ride or push right into your vehicle. We loaded our bikes onto a lifted Chevy with 35" tires with no issues at all. Thank you!

Dou offer a canvas for it when in canopy mode?

Unfortunately both the Shark Kage 47" and 24" aren't going to be coming with accessories to configure into the sun shade mode. We decided to come out with the 24" and focus on the market segment and made some product updates instead. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any further question I will be happy to answer them for you. If you are interested I can provide all Thumper Talk members with a 10% discount to any Shark Kage product. Thank you!

Double blip!

• Like 1

I like this a lot!  I can think of many uses for this!  I can even put my boots upside down on the rack and let the water drain out ! #rampitup #souseful 

• Like 1

What is the size of each segment length wise?

There are two sizes of panels per Shark Kage. The first and third panel are about 18.5" long and the second and fourth panel are about 27" long

Shark Kage....... I'm curious, how many units have you guys sold so far?  Can you disclose that information?

Did you guys surpassed your expectations?

Exactly... sounds like Jeeper needs to work on his clutch skills. :)

And so do i.  While I know what to do, I don't know how to do it..... yet.  It's my goal for this season.

• Like 1

And so do i.  While I know what to do, I don't know how to do it..... yet.  It's my goal for this season.

Funny you say that, it's something I've been working on too. 

• Like 2

Funny you say that, it's something I've been working on too. 

Now that you mention it, I am going to go for a ride right now, and instead of ripping it I'm going to find crap to crawl over.  I kind of got tired of that with rock crawling in the Jeep, so I'm pretty rusty on the dirt bike in that sort of stuff.  I'm glad I didn't go with my sons yesterday, though, they decided they'd do the Hermosa trail near Durango, way too early.  Hours and hours of huge trees, boulders and 3 foot deep creek crossings and 3 foot deep snow, my youngest son really trashed his CRF450R and his brother was so sore he could hardly move.

Edited by cjjeepercreeper
  • Like 1

Now that you mention it, I am going to go for a ride right now, and instead of ripping it I'm going to find crap to crawl over.  I kind of got tired of that with rock crawling in the Jeep, so I'm pretty rusty on the dirt bike in that sort of stuff.  I'm glad I didn't go with my sons yesterday, though, they decided they'd do the Hermosa trail near Durango, way too early.  Hours and hours of huge trees, boulders and 3 foot deep creek crossings and 3 foot deep snow, my youngest son really trashed his CRF450R and his brother was so sore he could hardly move.

Sounds like a rough ride. 

Nothing like smoking a guy in the whoops, fast stuff, corners, and then to just watch them go up and over some rock ledge while I sit there spinning knobbies off. Have to practice everything. 

• Like 1

Cool idea but way too expensive.

Thank you for the feedback PTECH. What price point would you be willing to pay for this in all honesty?