Who's using what for mx and seeing good longevity/durability? I always used DID chains in my heavy racing days, recently ran a few O and X ring chains and just last fall switched back to a DID standard 520 gold chain. Well, it's junk and I'm not very happy with it, so I'm asking all you clowns what your preference is!?

I like the Renthal R1 good quality chain at a reasonable price.

What are you running the renthal on? I used them back in my 125 days and was even sponsored by them but quit using them cuz they weren't very good. But that was 20 years ago and they were relatively new in the game at that point

I typically buy the Regina ORN6. I never adjust it, just reset slack after replacing the tire. Better yet is the ZRE. You can't go wrong with Regina, they make a top tier chain. It's the only brand of chain sold by Dirt Tricks if that says anything.

Wasn't Regina the company that was supplying Yamaha with chains when they were having breaking problems right out of the showroom a year or two ago? I'm not opposed as long as that problem is resolved Edited by yellow ketchup

What are you running the renthal on? I used them back in my 125 days and was even sponsored by them but quit using them cuz they weren't very good. But that was 20 years ago and they were relatively new in the game at that point

I had it on my 07 KX250, they streched in the begining like all chains do but held up the whole riding season, and I was getting out every weekend to either the track or the trails.

• Like 1

Wasn't Regina the company that was supplying Yamaha with chains when they were having breaking problems right out of the showroom a year or two ago? I'm not opposed as long as that problem is resolved

I hadn't heard about breaking chains on any new bikes but I'd be amazed if it was Regina, them being an Italian company with so many Asian chain manufacturers out the to supply Yamaha.