Sign in to follow this  

Printed custom number plate decals

purchase my 2nd DRZ400SM and I'm looking to find a location to print custom printed number plate decals.

not seeing them for the DRZ on sites like factory effex, so i'm hoping someone knows of a source.

- keeping the stock plastics!

- pre printed with my number

- pre cut for a peel and stick application

- some color scheme / selection that will work with the factory OEM look

anyone know of a supplier OR have photos of their DRZ with the printed decals on it?

thanks!

chris<pixelmonkey>:D

I've used factory backing a few times. Last time was about a month ago for my SM. When you order you are asked to fill in a blank box for bike model, just put drz 400 and they know what to do. They have quality backgrounds. The set I just replaced was on the bike since 2008. Highly recommend them.

Try your local small sign shop. I work as a designer at one and this type of thing is easy to do and totally custom.

purchase my 2nd DRZ400SM and I'm looking to find a location to print custom printed number plate decals.

not seeing them for the DRZ on sites like factory effex, so i'm hoping someone knows of a source.

- keeping the stock plastics!

- pre printed with my number

- pre cut for a peel and stick application

- some color scheme / selection that will work with the factory OEM look

anyone know of a supplier OR have photos of their DRZ with the printed decals on it?

thanks!

chris<pixelmonkey> :D

drz is not a popular to the graphics companies so you dont see alot of premade graphics on the sites for them..but 90% of all graphics companies have the drz template.. and can cross reference ANY design (crf,yzf,xr) onto the drz template..

so basically you got to email or call a company and get teh ball rolling

ive worked with nine1nine designs a few times..they make quality graphics, very easy to work with, id tell him that i want a crf design for my drz,but with these exact logos on it(707lake, yoshimura, suzuki, michelin) and explain how i want the layout and colors..and hed send a proof..if i dontlike anything, just say so, he can change any colors and any logos & the positions

Edited by 707LAKE