Sign in to follow this  

Motocross #800 racing MXGP.. GREAT, Juuuuuuust GREAT

GREAT...  Now the world will get to see an American sob (cry, not S.O.B ) on camera, cut the track and show how NOT to use a laser pointer !!! Oh, plus how to play log jammer after getting a hole shot ...

GREAT...  Now the world will get to see an American sob (cry, not S.O.B ) on camera, cut the track and show how NOT to use a laser pointer !!! Oh, plus how to play log jammer after getting a hole shot ...

Great, more whining about a kid who has done nothing wrong in ten years. 

• Like 5

did you see some of the Canadian mx shenanigans ...... up to the same old tricks. I like to give everyone the benefit of doubt , especially guys excelling in the sport I love... But who can deny that black cloud that follows that "kid" around....

I also just wish we could of maybe convinced some different riders to go over there and race that series that is quickly growing in popularity thanks much to RV......

He should make some holeshot money!

Lots of Butterfinger holeshot dollars coming his way !! 

Wonder if they'll let Tony bring the rubber hose on the pane??

Edited by regul8or

did you see some of the Canadian mx shenanigans ...... up to the same old tricks. I like to give everyone the benefit of doubt , especially guys excelling in the sport I love... But who can deny that black cloud that follows that "kid" around....

I also just wish we could of maybe convinced some different riders to go over there and race that series that is quickly growing in popularity thanks much to RV......

Ok, Ill bite, what shenanigans in Canada? what old tricks is he up to? 

Love it, the Candian's are too nice...the Euro boys should have a field day, Tony's big mouth should go over pretty well too...

• Like 1

I don't mind Mike too much.....his dad and brother are the A-Holes in the family.

His brother is a good kid that made a stupid mistake, and trust me, hes paid for it hard. 

• Like 1

Love it, the Candian's are too nice...the Euro boys should have a field day, Tony's big mouth should go over pretty well too...

yeah right... did you see where he cut he track after over jumping and blowing the berm... just kind of cruised over across the rack and waited for the rest of the field to "catch up" .......   hes gonna get parked over there.

Great, more whining about a kid who has done nothing wrong in ten years. 

I know two people from his lifelong inner circle.

They are not moto people so they ask how he is career wise time to time.

You say Tony and Jeff and they won't talk about it.  Angry that you even brought them up.

They said Mike is actually a really decent guy.  They love Mike. He has a phone list he gets to call kids and not a ass 

to anyone.  Funny thing he is the family attraction and the other two get media of bad judgement and even

worse sound bytes. I am just as guilty of the shit talk, sad his career was not a Mitch affair as opposed to Tony.

• Like 1

His brother is a good kid that made a stupid mistake, and trust me, hes paid for it hard. 

I bet he has..   You know,  I appreciate any rider that has gotten as far as he has and commend him on his efforts and accomplishments thus far, but seriously do you not agree that where there is smoke there is fire and there has been a lot of smoke in that camp....

They send over Marvin and KR and we send them MA ...... oh hey on second thought, good trade, USA-3,  Euros-0  !!  

yeah right... did you see where he cut he track after over jumping and blowing the berm... just kind of cruised over across the rack and waited for the rest of the field to "catch up" .......   hes gonna get parked over there.

One mistake in 10 years and youre ready to hang him, afuggingmazing. I bet youre one of those guys that swill at the sound of a Jlaw return. 

• Like 1

I bet he has..   You know,  I appreciate any rider that has gotten as far as he has and commend him on his efforts and accomplishments thus far, but seriously do you not agree that where there is smoke there is fire and there has been a lot of smoke in that camp....

They send over Marvin and KR and we send them MA ...... oh hey on second thought, good trade, USA-3,  Euros-0  !!  

So youre judging Mike based on his family huh? 

Or how about when he holeshotted the lip of a jump? :lol:

The 800 crew is in for a world of culture shock...

• Like 1

Or how about when he holeshotted the lip of a jump? :lol:

The 800 crew is in for a world of culture shock...

He never did it.

• Like 1

One mistake in 10 years and youre ready to hang him, afuggingmazing. I bet youre one of those guys that swill at the sound of a Jlaw return.

Maybe I haven't been around the sport as long as you have, but I haven't seen anything like his move on Ivan Tedesco at Glen Helen many years ago, I would think he may have changed, but the t-bone move on Broc Tickel last year was pretty rough too.

I'm not saying the he is a bad kid, but there is a very high percentage of just plan weird stuff that comes from his camp.

• Like 1

Maybe I haven't been around the sport as long as you have, but I haven't seen anything like his move on Ivan Tedesco at Glen Helen many years ago, I would think he may have changed, but the t-bone move on Broc Tickel last year was pretty rough too.

I'm not saying the he is a bad kid, but there is a very high percentage of just plan weird stuff that comes from his camp.

That tbone was pretty bad, but so was reeds on Stewy, and so was Windhams on Vulimen, and so was RVs on Mike, do you hold a grudge against any of them? 

• Like 2

So youre judging Mike based on his family huh? 

Well, yes and no I suppose. guilty by association !!   No seriously , not necessarily but id be remiss if I didn't admit  that does factor in a bit... 

Other than J-law what other rider has so much negative press??  Or have we witnessed some less than stellar sportsmanship from ?

Ill say he seems to have improved much of this in recent times but I guess only time will tell, he'll be eaten like  a can of spotted dick otherwise.

That tbone was pretty bad, but so was reeds on Stewy, and so was Windhams on Vulimen, and so was RVs on Mike, do you hold a grudge against any of them? 

Then you should agree Mike should go to Europe ALONE