Rear Tire

Hi Everyone! I'm looking for a new rear tire and I have no idea what kind of tire would be best. I ride trails that are mainly hard packed iron ore grades and gravel! But there is a solid amount of sand and dirt. Lookin for something to handle it all. Any recommendations? Thanks!!

Hi Everyone! I'm looking for a new rear tire and I have no idea what kind of tire would be best. I ride trails that are mainly hard packed iron ore grades and gravel! But there is a solid amount of sand and dirt. Lookin for something to handle it all. Any recommendations? Thanks!!

Are you an aspiring Ricky Carmichael?   Or more like the forgotten brother of the Stewart's........ Malcom?  

Are you looking for tires that will last a very long time?  Or just something that's sticky and grabs but have the life span of a goldfish in a non-aerated aquarium bowl?

I use a ms3 Michelin. Work good for Michigan . And m12 front too.

Edited by tjg53

Are you an aspiring Ricky Carmichael? Or more like the forgotten brother of the Stewart's........ Malcom?

Are you looking for tires that will last a very long time? Or just something that's sticky and grabs but have the life span of a goldfish in a non-aerated aquarium bowl?

Something that will last a little longer! Btw those analogies are killing me

Mx 52 works pretty well.