Dirt Bike Family

So who in here grew up in a dirt bike family and dirt bikes have always been a part of your life as far back as you remember?  Or did you get into it all by yourself, sometimes at the cost of your parents' dismay?  

My Grandfather got me started when I was 4 on a Arctic cat mini bike (still have it) whenever I would go visit. He loved motorbikes as does my Father. It's always been a family affair. We love to ride.

A family that plays together stays together.jpg

As we are today, from left to right; My Dad, me, my youngest son, my oldest son and my Daughter.

My Grandfather got me started when I was 4 on a Arctic cat mini bike (still have it) whenever I would go visit. He loved motorbikes as does my Father. It's always been a family affair. We love to ride.

attachicon.gifA family that plays together stays together.jpg

As we are today, from left to right; My Dad, me, my youngest son, my oldest son and my Daughter.

Man, that is soo awesome to be able to do that as a kid..... grow up in a dirt bike family.  Memories that one can never have unless their parents introduced them to it at a young age.  I'm still mad at my parents because who knows, with all these natural skills that I have, perhaps if I started at a young age I'd be better than Ricky Carmichael by now.  :ride:

OH and btw, may I ask how old your daughter is?  Hehehehe J/K.   :naughty:  :p

Edited by Cute2strokeBoy

Well, I didn't grow up riding, but my wife is from a motofam. Since my oldest was 7, we started a motofam ( I was 37 when I started riding)......here we are about 3 years ago.....

101_0855_zpsacf947f3.jpg

This is what Easter looks like at my house (current picture);

100_1746.jpg

Edited by 6 Riders

Man, that is soo awesome to be able to do that as a kid..... grow up in a dirt bike family.  Memories that one can never have unless their parents introduced them to it at a young age.  I'm still mad at my parents because who knows, with all these natural skills that I have, perhaps if I started at a young age I'd be better than Ricky Carmichael by now.  :ride:

OH and btw, may I ask how old your daughter is?  Hehehehe J/K.   :naughty:  :p

She's 20 now and I'm glad you are half way across the country from me. :naughty:

100_1746.jpg

The damage I would do in those hills  :jawdrop:

I'm the only one in my (immediate) family who rides bikes, my cousins do/did, but now my younger sister and my dad are wanting bikes :D