Dirt Bike Family

My Grandfather got me started when I was 4 on a Arctic cat mini bike (still have it) whenever I would go visit. He loved motorbikes as does my Father. It's always been a family affair. We love to ride.

A family that plays together stays together.jpg

As we are today, from left to right; My Dad, me, my youngest son, my oldest son and my Daughter.

• Like 2

My Grandfather got me started when I was 4 on a Arctic cat mini bike (still have it) whenever I would go visit. He loved motorbikes as does my Father. It's always been a family affair. We love to ride.

?A family that plays together stays together.jpg

As we are today, from left to right; My Dad, me, my youngest son, my oldest son and my Daughter.

Man, that is soo awesome to be able to do that as a kid..... grow up in a dirt bike family.  Memories that one can never have unless their parents introduced them to it at a young age.  I'm still mad at my parents because who knows, with all these natural skills that I have, perhaps if I started at a young age I'd be better than Ricky Carmichael by now.  :ride:

OH and btw, may I ask how old your daughter is?  Hehehehe J/K.   :naughty:  ?

Edited by Cute2strokeBoy

Well, I didn't grow up riding, but my wife is from a motofam. Since my oldest was 7, we started a motofam ( I was 37 when I started riding)......here we are about 3 years ago.....

101_0855_zpsacf947f3.jpg

This is what Easter looks like at my house (current picture);

100_1746.jpg

Edited by 6 Riders
  • Like 4

Man, that is soo awesome to be able to do that as a kid..... grow up in a dirt bike family.  Memories that one can never have unless their parents introduced them to it at a young age.  I'm still mad at my parents because who knows, with all these natural skills that I have, perhaps if I started at a young age I'd be better than Ricky Carmichael by now.  :ride:

OH and btw, may I ask how old your daughter is?  Hehehehe J/K.   :naughty:  ?

She's 20 now and I'm glad you are half way across the country from me. :naughty: