Has anyone tried Techno Mousse bibs

Looking into trying some of these bibs and cant seem to find much info. on them. I see they are available in North America now.

I gotta' say when I first took notice of the tubliss systems I thought that it was a great idea....then I come to find out that you are swapping them out for new every 3-4 tire changes? Is this correct? At a hundy plus per wheel I'll run some good 'ole fashion, heavy as a pig Michelin heavy duty tubes.

I have run the Tubliss and had the same impression.. I have been running michelin bibs for the last 3 years.. So just looking into these techno bibs because they apparently do not have a shelf life.. They have been around for a few years in Europe but are now available here..

where did you get the impression that you have to swap out Tubliss every 3-4 tires? Not right at all.

I gotta' say when I first took notice of the tubliss systems I thought that it was a great idea....then I come to find out that you are swapping them out for new every 3-4 tire changes? Is this correct? At a hundy plus per wheel I'll run some good 'ole fashion, heavy as a pig Michelin heavy duty tubes.

That is very odd, where did you this? I have been through at least 15 tires on the rear and it is still working perfect. And I know some people that swapped from an old bike onto their new one. 

I run the tubliss on quite a few different tires and for quite a few years... But I did not like to always have to check and maintain air pressure and seemed that when a tire got a little worn or they wouldn't hold air... New tires always seemed to work ok , but they never reseated if i changed them out regularly.. For instance i would run a tire for a race , and then pull it and put a play tire back on for freeriding and then remount it for another race ect..... But  with a bib.... no issues just mount grease and remount... No worries about ever running flat.. These Techno mousse bibs seem to be a super bib, and am just wondering if anyone has tried them yet...

just checked them out, same concept as Michelin...but the materials are different. I wonder if the life cycle is better than Michelin? Who is selling them in NA?

^^^ thanks for the link, Although one review may not be what happens to others, it is good enough for me to kill any curiosity. I will stick to my Tubliss.

That is very odd, where did you this? I have been through at least 15 tires on the rear and it is still working perfect. And I know some people that swapped from an old bike onto their new one. 

I think I pulled that from buyers reviews? I don't know I've never run them.

^^^ thanks for the link, Although one review may not be what happens to others, it is good enough for me to kill any curiosity. I will stick to my Tubliss.

If it was some random guy, I'd take it with a grain of salt, but Chilly is legit. 

They are a swear word here. Techno = no Try Michelin,Pirelli or Linswoods

glad I watched this. thank you for posting. this could have been an expensive mistake on my part lol. guess I try the cheaper known to work right versions.

I am sticking with my michelins for the time being.. Unless some more positive reviews come forward .. Thanks for the links..

Most buddies in my riding group run Michelin bibs and love them. Friend in the group owns the local parts shop and was trying to get his supplier to send a few of the techno mousses. Wanted to do some testing compared to the Michelins. Some people may like the cost of the techno's as they are cheaper than the Michelins.

I'll keep you guys posted if we end up with any valuable info.

I was just given a set by the manufacturer to try, I'll be doing that in a week or so.  There is also a new improved version coming out in a month, I'll be testing and comparing those to the old style ones.  I'll post the review on TT.

Using tubliss now, love it, make it as soft as you want

Mousse has a lifespan and looses ability to compress over time and also doesn't like high speed for long times due to temps inside the tire  (dual sport)

I have the same tubliss in the rear which is about 4 years old.

In fact the high pressure tube just bought the farm due to it tearing at the valve stem....caused by rot from the wet conditions I'm constantly riding in.

I picked up a new tube for like $15.00 and alls well.

I flip my rear after a few rides and that's never given me any issues.

I think the key is, always use a good tire sealant, I use atv sealant...gray goopy stuff .

But if you're looking for complete flat proof wheels bibs are the way to go.

Down side is, not the easiest to install, limited pressure range and they need to stay lubed or they'll break down...forgot cost.

I'm considering trying a Golden Tyre mousse cause the local distributor has a stack of them and will do me a good price.

Currently we just run HD tubes and have not had a problem with them.

I'm considering trying a Golden Tyre mousse cause the local distributor has a stack of them and will do me a good price.

Currently we just run HD tubes and have not had a problem with them.

Well if you don't have issues with tubes, why looking for problems or something better. Is there a more better than better?