Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Justin Barcia... most OVERRATED rider ever!

This guy is soo effin' overrated it's not even funny.  He plain SUCKS.  Everyone hypes him up to be this ballz out no fear guns a'blazin' yada yada yada rider, but truth is this guy is a middle tier rider at best.

This guy is not even up there with Andrew Short, and Short is the epitome of what a mediocre average to almost good rider is.  Andrew Short is like the gatekeeper in dirt bike racing and Barcia hasn't even measure up to him yet.

Edited by Cute2strokeBoy
  • Like 1

You are evidently a young child, so some may cut you some slack... but I suspect Meyer and the crew won't be so kind.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

• Like 9

Him and Tomac are one in the same, fast 250 guys who need to learn how to ride a 250, but once they do they will be fast. 

I don't pull for either one of those riders but Tomac is more likely to find success I think.

• Like 2

Well Barcia rides that terrible motorcycle. In the 250 class it's good because it's so fast. The 450 is too fast and both of them have a terrible front end design

• Like 1

Well Barcia rides that terrible motorcycle. In the 250 class it's good because it's so fast. The 450 is too fast and both of them have a terrible front end design

Maybe Barcia should ride Pike's bike.

Pike seems to be up in the top five way more than Barcia.

So maybe there is at least one fast Blue bike out there?

• Like 1

Different riders, different styles. 

• Like 1

Pieck has ONE podium to his name, ever. In any Pro class.  Justin is a Main Event Winner and 250 Champion....

Both guys have had a few gnarly crashes, with Justin cracking a pelvis and missing significant time. 

Weston looks like a bull in a China shop out there manhandling that thing. Probably a combination of his "style," and the bike. Justin does not look comfortable on that bike for whatever reason, but I suspect as Bowman says, it's a style and set-up problem as much as anything.

Edited by MediumDriver
  • Like 3

I agree with the bike being too fast, disagree with it being a terrible design... But, because it's so fast it hurts it...

Pieck has ONE podium to his name, ever. In any Pro class. Justin is a Main Event Winner and 250 Champion....

Both guys have had a few gnarly crashes, with Justin cracking a pelvis and missing significant time.

Weston looks like a bull in a China shop out there manhandling that thing. Probably a combination of his "style," and the bike. Justin does not look comfortable on that bike for whatever reason, but I suspect as Bowman says, it's a style and set-up problem as much as anything.

Has Barcia been on the podium this year?

Ignore the 2boy is what I have learned

Ignore the 2boy is what I have learned

I'm stuck in a hotel room... I've got time to burn..!

• Like 1

Has Barcia been on the podium this year?

What's your point? 

New team, new bike, and then injured. Hardly a sample worth looking at.

• Like 1

What's your point?

New team, new bike, and then injured. Hardly a sample worth looking at.

No, want trying to make any point. I was asking a serious question...