07 KTM 50sx clutch conversion to springs?

New to the auto clutch beveled spring mess here and decided to change it to the adventure springs and go down 1 tooth to a 9 tooth countershaft sprocket to make up for some of the loss bottom end snap.  Any opinions?  Also I know you can shim the springs a little, does anyone know what the max amount of washers you can put in with the adventure springs for shimming?  Does someone make different coil springs to mimic the engagement of beveled washers?  I ask this on KTMTALK but didn't receive a response so I am trying here.  He is racing harescrambles.  Thanks.

Matt, my son is on an 08sx running springs, what kdub stated is correct. Keep in mind you should clean and change the oil religiously as well. As of now I don't think anyone makes springs that would mimic the washer stacks. The down side is, as my son got better I switched him to a very competitive stack and gave it a try, once it hit he took off like a demon and pulled a hole shot 30ft, scared the snot out of him. You really have to experiment with the stacks and write them down, find what works. These little bike can be possessed little demons.

He has rode it 4 or 5 times with what I think is the stock washer stack and is fine with the power.  He raced last week at a harescamble that had a lot of hills and got the bike pretty hot.  Im looking for something more maintenance friendly,  I am going to try a few suggestions I found with stacking a few washer on the springs and see if it works.  I would think that you could stay on the throttle more with the adv spring setup.