Sign in to follow this  

2016 KTM 250XCF

Pretty interesting they have him riding quite the range of bikes...I'd like to see KTM send him overseas to run some of the premier enduro events...

a Person I know was at the event and said it was the factory edition. Thats why it has the black gas tank and no kick stand....

check out his Instagram account, he has several posts on there saying "factory edition", then the last post he calls it a XC-F.  If you look closely at the graphics on the radiator shroud, you can see where the graphics sort of look funny where they covered up the bull (look at the top of the white  "M" under the FMF logo).

Really, either way, the SXF and XCF are virtually the same bikes...Good to see KTM allowing the FE editions to be raced offroad...

Is it me or did the xcf not receive the motor changes that the sxf received?  they talk about weight savings of the motor casting but not addressing the low end and mid range power development like they did on the sxf FE edition. Weight savings also seems limited to the motor and not the rest ofq the bike like they did on the FEmodel.

The website says specifically improved torque and it looks the same chassis as the sxf

This is the 250sx-f FACTORY EDITON..... Even has a bike check on vurb & vital with it.. Sexy bike