Hey guys, I was getting my bike out of its winter summer a month or two back and I went to kickstart it and at some point I heard a pop/cracking sound. After letting it sit for a few days I went to do it again and I had to push the kickstarter all the way down then play with when I was releasing the compression lever as it came back up, whereas before I would only push it down to 90 degrees and then release the lever, pull the kickstarter all the way up and kick through. My bike started first kick every time before and now it takes 3-4 kicks to find out where the sweet spot is with the new method. If I try to do my old method there is too much compression in the engine and I can't kick it all the way through. I hope someone has some ideas!