X TRAINER suspension

Trying to do a shock service anyone have info on a rear shock oil change and recharge pressure on stock shock thanks 

Anyone running upgraded Boano forks and Fox shock care to give us a long term update?

• Like 1

New suspension?

I guess I could have included the details!

Boano kit front which is shortened Sachs forks, triple clamps, etc. Fox shock in the rear.

Stillwell is tuning them for me as well
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, tonkaman said:

I guess I could have included the details!

Boano kit front which is shortened Sachs forks, triple clamps, etc. Fox shock in the rear.

Stillwell is tuning them for me as well

After you get your stuff from Stillwell ask 'em how many Fox shocks they have in stock.

Curious minds gotta know as Fox has recently stopped selling their single shocks, or so I've been told...

After you get your stuff from Stillwell ask 'em how many Fox shocks they have in stock.

Curious minds gotta know as Fox has recently stopped selling their single shocks, or so I've been told...

2 weeks ago they were down to 3!! That’s kinda what pushed me to make a rash decision
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, tonkaman said:

2 weeks ago they were down to 3!! That’s kinda what pushed me to make a rash decision

No rash decision, Fox shock is really good despite what one person on TT has posted.

No rash decision, Fox shock is really good despite what one person on TT has posted.

That’s good to hear! Kevin at Stillwell assured me the same thing.

Sounds like Beta is switching to Ohlins shocks and Ohlins has already claimed to have no interest in making Xtrainer parts.

14 hours ago, tonkaman said:

I didn't know that. Glad I grabbed one the other day.