Dungey's bike?

This happens every week.  The bikes get dirty in practice, get washed, and then show up to the line looking purdy for the races. 

I can see how it can happen but I don't remember having two top riders have electrical problems in one race before.  Very odd.

• Like 1

This happens every week. The bikes get dirty in practice, get washed, and then show up to the line looking purdy for the races.

I can see how it can happen but I don't remember having two top riders have electrical problems in one race before. Very odd.

I'm not buying the water in the electronics excuse on this one. He was well over half way through the race when it started happening. The heat coming off the engine for 20 minutes at race pace would likely have dried any residual water. Martins I could see, because it came at the beginning. Something fishy in the KTM pits...

• Like 9

I'm not buying the water in the electronics excuse on this one. He was well over half way through the race when it started happening. The heat coming off the engine for 20 minutes at race pace would likely have dried any residual water. Martins I could see, because it came at the beginning. Something fishy in the KTM pits...

Probably so.  Something started to go bad, and likely they found it and replaced it.  Sucks for the Dunge, he'll have to work through it.

• Like 2

pretty much this... One lap with the pounding, shaking, wind and heat would have had the water gone..

But how bout the Dunge and his composure during those stalls huh ?? Guy was cool as ice when that bike decided to up a die on him..... I can think of a few other riders that would have thrown that beast down and kicked the shit out of it that second stall and then storm off the track .......  He didn't display any sense of urgency , not that it would of helped anything , just amazing to see him hold his composure like that while he falls to 6th place.....

• Like 5

That would make a good video. 30 minute motor changes to go with the 5 minute tire changes.

Yeah, I'd love to see that.  It's crazy how fast they can do stuff with the expertise, tools and staff on hand.

• Like 1

Where you find picture of my dad?

He's great but messes up my tv trying to plug sea shells into it...

dude........ did you smoke breakfast.. lol  .. that's just funny and im not even sure why but it is .....

• Like 2

That would make a good video. 3in less then 20 minute motor changes to go with the 5 minute tire changes.

30 minutes? That bike was off the stand and running with a new wheel set in about 15 minutes. 

• Like 1

But how bout the Dunge and his composure during those stalls huh ?? Guy was cool as ice when that bike decided to up a die on him..... I can think of a few other riders that would have thrown that beast down and kicked the shit out of it that second stall and then storm off the track .......  He didn't display any sense of urgency , not that it would of helped anything , just amazing to see him hold his composure like that while he falls to 6th place.....

I was impressed with Jmart as well. Starts beyond last (well except for AC) and gets 5th! He was SLICING the pack up

Meanwhile Jhill complained about how it was hard to pass🤣

Edited by Arctic Pride

I was impressed with Jmart as well. Starts beyond last (well except for AC) and gets 5th! He was SLICING the pack up

Meanwhile Jhill complained about how it was hard to pass🤣

Oh yeah, I did here him say that .....  Jmart must have had a fast pass or something cuz he managed to pass 69 people !!!!  

I was so hoping for MM vs JM battle that second moto, it wasn't meant to be but at least they both are healthy and maybe well see them go at it in CO !!!!!

• Like 1