You know what I'm tired of?

People using riders initials, when did tjis become the new trend? Every time I read a post about multiple riders I feel like I need to break some code. 

How damn hard is it to just take two extra seconds and write a name? Have we become so lazy that we just cant write a simple name? 

• Like 4

People using riders initials, when did tjis become the new trend? Every time I read a post about multiple riders I feel like I need to break some code. 

How damn hard is it to just take two extra seconds and write a name? Have we become so lazy that we just cant write a simple name?

I would really like to hear js7, rv2 rd5 et3 kr's opinion on this also. 🙂

• Like 1

You are getting old and grouchy. Welcome to middle age.

https://youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU

• Like 2

If I make a post that says" JS7 is down" do you feel confused? There have only been a couple times that someone has posted initials and it was not really clear who they were mentioning. I usually do try and add the rider # MA#800, CR#22, CW#17, ect.. I'm positive nobody in this section is struggling to figure out the 3 riders I just posted.

• Like 2

I agree GB521

• Like 4

I could spell out Gary Bowman, but GayBman is faster. I'm helping global warming by using less bits that way. Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

Welcome to a few weeks ago....

Welcome to a few weeks ago....

Was that you complaining?

I remember someone b!itching about it first. Then bowman said it too and was like Dayum I can't deal with writing out names I might need to go back to the hightimes forum...

Was that you complaining?

I remember someone b!itching about it first. Then bowman said it too and was like Dayum I can't deal with writing out names I might need to go back to the hightimes forum...

https://thumpertalk.com/topic/1136877-dd-injuredagain/#entry12401555

I had no idea who "DD" was.  

Why don't we just start using only the first letter of their first name?   

I think R will do good, while R has been having a rough time.  C should do well, and W might have a shot at a few.  C is pathetic, and C needs to just go for it!   D won't be much in it, and T might be OK.  Then their is B!  He's motivated!    If only J and R were there.  Heck - perhaps we can bring back J and R, and J can join in too, he's already working a lot with R.

• Like 1

Have you noticed how frequent posts are submitted in TT with incorrect spellings of common words?

And the errors among homophones...

there / their / they're

to / too / two

Imagine the creative output you'd get with people spelling riders' last names (Veloproto, Carmikle, Donejee...).  🤦

RV2, RD5, ET3, KR94...like cool shorthand for moto fans.  👍 

• Like 1