Stop.............

...........saying Tomac rode out of control, he never once rode over his head or rode beyond his ability this weekend. I have watched every moto up close and in person, and he has been amazing, never, EVER, once did he look out of control, so stop with the stupid talk about him riding above his pay grade. Stop comparing him to Stewy, he is a stronger better version. He cross rutted, and that is it, and when you're going that fast it happens in a second.

Stop saying Dungey is lucking out and is settling for second, he has been riding his ass off the last two weeks but Eli is just plain faster. I've seen Dungey make more mistakes then Eli for two weeks trying pushing himself, so just stop saying he's not pushing. .

Edited by GBowman
  • Like 10

Then why isn't Dungey the one with a busted up shoulder?

Why has Dungey finished season after season without crashes like Tomac's?

Why has Tomac had season after season end similar to this one?

History repeats itself.....  

Sorry but you're DEAD WRONG. 

Edited by Squid_Racer
  • Like 6

Dungey is a man's man. He is so smart that he knows exactly how fast he needs to go even though he can go SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FASTER

• Like 2

Missed the point by a mile didn't you?

• Like 1

No the point is he wasn't smart enough to slow down when he had enough of a lead to easily win while maintaining a slower pace in the rough sections.  If you push the limits all the time shit will hit the fan.

Winning races doesn't matter if you can't finish all of them.  A champion knows this, that's why they are a champion.

• Like 7

No the point is he wasn't smart enough to slow down when he had enough of a lead to easily win while maintaining a slower pace in the rough sections.  If you push the limits all the time shit will hit the fan.

Winning races doesn't matter if you can't finish all of them.  A champion knows this, that's why they are a champion.

He wasn't pushing the limits is my point, he looked in control until he cross rutted, something any rider could have happen at any speed.

• Like 2

Which is exactly why he crashed, he pushed the limits to far and paid the price.

I was talking about Dungey, try to keep up. For three weeks now Eli has looked much smoother then Dungey.

I guessed most of you missed Dungey off track excursion that could have cost him his season?

Dungey is a man's man. He is so smart that he knows exactly how fast he needs to go even though he can go SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FASTER

I don't think he could've gone any faster, he has been pushing it the last two weeks.

Spell it out for me then... Because I heard you say yesterday. you knew Tomac was going to crash because he was going so fast....  And that did in fact happen

Yet you never said you thought Dungey was pushing well past his limit yet now you're saying that. 

Sounds to me like you offended your boy uptite or his friend (Eli's Dad) and now you want to change that perception.  

If I"m totally off base then enlighten me. 

Either way sounds like a BS story to me. You can't predict it every which way and claim to never be wrong...  🙄

Edited by Squid_Racer
  • Like 4

He wasn't pushing the limits is my point, he looked in control until he cross rutted, something any rider could have happen at any speed.

Yet he was the only one that high sided and blew out his shoulder.    I'm sure every rider in that race could ride that section slow and never have a single issue with cross rutting and high siding.  Saying any speed is ridiculous.  5mph is slow yet it would fall into the category of any speed.  Get real.

• Like 3

...........saying Tomac rode out of control, he never once rode over his head or rode beyond his ability this weekend. I have watched every moto up close and in person, and he has been amazing, never, EVER, once did he look out of control, so stop with the stupid talk about him riding above his pay grade. Stop comparing him to Stewy, he is a stronger better version. He cross rutted, and that is it, and when you're going that fast it happens in a second.

Stop saying Dungey is lucking out and is settling for second, he has been riding his ass off the last two weeks but Eli is just plain faster. I've seen Dungey make more mistakes then Eli for two weeks trying pushing himself, so just stop saying he's not pushing. .

Totally agree with you this time.  I posted something similar in the "And there it is." thread.

Granted, I didn't watch every lap, but he never looked out of control in any of the races that I saw on tv so far.  Sometimes when these guys slow down they get out of rhythm also, so that isn't necessarily a safe strategy either.

I think you'll get a lot of arguments though because he has that history. 

But this year, so far, he hasn't looked out of control.  Sometimes when they show him by himself he doesn't look any faster than the rest of the guys, but he's 30 seconds out front.

He's been flying.

• Like 1

Spell it out for me then... Because I heard you say yesterday. you knew Tomac was going to crash because he was going so fast....  And that did in fact happen

Yet you never said you thought Dungey was pushing well past his limit yet now you're saying that. 

Sounds to me like you offended your boy uptite or his friend (Eli's Dad) and now you want to change that perception.  

If I"m totally off base then enlighten me. 

Either way sounds like a BS story to me. You can't predict it every which way and claim to never be wrong...  🙄

Yes, I figured he would end up throwing a huge one out there, you can't go that fast for ever. BUT, he looked good up until that point. Going that fast magnifies the mistakes, but it was one mistake. Dungey, who was trying to keep up made two huge mistakes that could have turned out very bad.  Do you understand what I'm getting at now?

EDIT: He last person I'm worried about offending.

Edited by GBowman
  • Like 1

Yet he was the only one that high sided and blew out his shoulder.    I'm sure every rider in that race could ride that section slow and never have a single issue with cross rutting and high siding.  Saying any speed is ridiculous.  5mph is slow yet it would fall into the category of any speed.  Get real.

Ok, maybe you're slow and I need to spell it out? Any rider there that day going whatever speed they were comfortable going, could've done the same thing.

Why?  Way better then TS's we want body counts with boots on

the ground and I love democracy as long as my guy wins rhetoric. 

• Like 1

I don't think he could go any faster, he been pushing it the last two weeks.

So why did you have to edit this post and remove it?   Does the truth you posted hurt or did you think Tomac could have gone even faster down the section where he crashed and burned no problem.

So why did you have to edit this post and remove it?   Does the truth you posted hurt or did you think Tomac could have gone even faster down the section where he crashed and burned no problem.

I quoted myself when I ment to quote GoRide. I said it about Dungey.