2007 TE510 Side stand tab broken off of frame

My 510 side stand really lets the bike lean to the left pretty far so I tried pushing on the side stand with my foot figuring something was bent. I ended up breaking the lower tab on the frame that the stand bolts onto, I don't think it can be welded as there is not much to weld to. Anyone else have this problem and have a way to repair it? I am thinking about trying to rebuild the tab with Devcon steel expoxy and machining it so everything bolts back up but I'm not sure how it will hold up. I think I may need a functional side stand for PA state inspection.  I love the bike but may sell it because I just don't have a place to ride it. Sure wish it had a wide ratio trans. Thanks in advance for any ideas!

I searched a few Cafe Husky articles but it seemed like the fix was for 2008 and newer models, there was possbly a change in the frame from 2007 to 2008.  Has anyone tried a Ricochet swingarm mounted side stand on a TE510?  Thanks.

Who am I kidding...   I cant sell this bike. I just rode the TE about 6-7 miles around the development where I live. I had more fun in those few miles than I had on a 50 mile ride on my DR650 earlier today. I really do enjoy this machine!

Is it normal to smell coolant from these water cooled bikes? Its the first water cooled bike I've ever  owned.  It is not leaking anywhere.  I have noticed this smell since I bought the bike in 2010. Now I just need to find a kick stand repair and a  place to trailer it to ride.  Any idea of what kind of mileage I should get with the stock fuel tank? I dont ride WFO.

Thanks!!!