2000 yz426 frame oil line question

I repainted my frame and now that I am putting the bike back together I have somehow managed to lose the small tube that is in the hole in the frame were you connect the oil line. It is the piece that lines up were the oil runs through. It just looks like a small maybe 1" tube. I am not sure what the actual part name is so I am having trouble locating one to purchase to replace it. Anyone know what these are called? I cant find any on the net. They are used on the connections on the sides of the engine also. I think there are three total but I just need the one that fell out of the frame. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

I found the part on bike bandit they are a pin dowel. So I answered my own question lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now