Moto Van Builder

hey guys,

Ive had the idea for a long time now, to start a business building/outfitting vans for mx (we would also do campervans, work vans etc to keep the work flow) but would anyone pay for this service? i know there are guys out there doing it in america (im in australia, out bike scene is smaller) i personally enjoy the process of doing vans and have had a few myself and friends vans have been done along the way. But i think for the majority, other then putting in the bare essentials its beyond there capabilities or interest to do it?

anyway, just looking for some feedback on the idea, or what you would look for in an outfitter?

cheers guys!

yer nice, im constantly seeing the mobile coffee vans, that is the sort of thing that would hopefully keep the business busy in between toy haulers.

i looked into the regulations, wouldn't be much of an issue 

thanks for the input

Hi Everyone.

I´m new here and just join because I´m looking to buy a moto van under 5k, also wanted to ask you what do you guys think a GM or a Ford, I don't like the ford brand to much but that´s just a stupid criteria of my I guess.

Hi Everyone.

I´m new here and just join because I´m looking to buy a moto van under 5k, also wanted to ask you what do you guys think a GM or a Ford, I don't like the ford brand to much but that´s just a stupid criteria of my I guess.

The GMs ride nicer, have better seating and are longer than the Ford. I have both and I like the GM MUCH better.....my wife makes me drive the Ford :foul:  ?