There are some serious chumps in the mx2 class....

Speaking of chumps. I love the French fans refusing to call out golden boy gautier for chumping it up hard out there. They really are an emotional bunch.

Speaking of chumps, if only the French fans could witness you chumping it up here in the pro forum on TT.

• Like 2

Pot, meet kettle...  ?

I know you think it's the cool opinion to have to think that I am an idiot but if you actually thought about it, you probably couldn't find anything that I truly believe that I am wrong about.

I know you think it's the cool opinion to have to think that I am an idiot but if you actually thought about it, you probably couldn't find anything that I truly believe that I am wrong about.

You can add "deluded," to "idiot." 

There's almost nothing that you post that I would agree with, mostly because it's simplistic and painfully unoriginal. I don't bother posting in most of your threads because I really don't have the time to respond to the truly enormous amount of tripe that streams from your keyboard.

Write something intelligent and will thought out that I disagree with, and you'll get a response... Otherwise I will just continue to let you live with your fantasy. 

You can add "deluded," to "idiot." 

There's almost nothing that you post that I would agree with, mostly because it's simplistic and painfully unoriginal. I don't bother posting in most of your threads because I really don't have the time to respond to the truly enormous amount of tripe that streams from your keyboard.

Write something intelligent and will thought out that I disagree with, and you'll get a response... Otherwise I will just continue to let you live with your fantasy. 

Oh! I see what you do! you let me go off on a tanget of being a complete retard then wont interact with me because im not cool enough for a helicopter pilot... Yeah well i wont forget that You picked 7 guys out of 20 in motodynasty! 7, seven out of 20! SEVEN! That must have been to hard for a brilliant chopper pilot like your self! god forbid if i ever need a heli ride... LMAO

ha Just messin bro!

Oh! I see what you do! you let me go off on a tanget of being a complete retard then wont interact with me because im not cool enough for a helicopter pilot... Yeah well i wont forget that You picked 7 guys out of 20 in motodynasty! 7, seven out of 20! SEVEN! That must have been to hard for a brilliant chopper pilot like your self! god forbid if i ever need a heli ride... LMAO

ha Just messin bro!

Hahaha... anytime. Nobody said I was trying to help you win....  ?

• Like 1

Hahaha... anytime. Nobody said I was trying to help you win....  ?

Oh! I see again! Now you were sabotaging me...  How the truth comes out when the horse is in the room. sabotage like the beastie boys! well you better check those rudders and make sure those blades arent loose!

:goofy:

Oh! I see again! Now you were sabotaging me...  How the truth comes out when the horse is in the room. sabotage like the beastie boys! well you better check those rudders and make sure those blades arent loose!

:goofy:

No rudders on a helicopter, should be safe for now. ?

What makes you think I wasn't trying to beat you? Bahahahaha!  

• Like 1