14 450 XCF Stalling/Dead Battery issues.. HELP PLEASE

I bought a brand new 14 about 2 months ago, and have ridden it about 4 times. I was supposed to race yesterday and on the start line, the battery just up and quit. But that's not the only issue.

The other issues I'm having are:

-  Can't bump start the bike whenever I'm riding

-  Bike stalls anytime I start falling below mid range in the revs

-  Battery has been charged like manual calls for, but will not hold a charge apparently.

If anyone has any answers with these issues, PLEASE let me know.

The whole reason I bought a brand new KTM was to avoid the issue of having to constantly work on a brand new bike, and I've heard nothing but good things about it, but this is unacceptable in my opinion and I want to know how to fix it to where it can actually be ridden. 

Thanks

If you don't ride for a month ... then charge battery.  Otherwise, don't touch it.  (IMO)

Bad battery could cause the no bump start and bad running (no power to injector/pump).

Start with a new Li battery and go from there.

If you don't ride for a month ... then charge battery.  Otherwise, don't touch it.  (IMO)

Bad battery could cause the no bump start and bad running (no power to injector/pump).

Start with a new Li battery and go from there.

Would this also affect the stalling issue?

A friend of mine who races GNCCs told me they had to retune his FI to run more of a "race mode" rather than the stock and that fixed some of it.

Any experiences with that?

• 5 months later...

Just to reply to the issue, I ended up having the shop I bought it from go back over it under a "extended" warranty.

The issue was a defective ECU, which caused the bike to keep pulling power even when the bike was shut off.  Not sure if that's a typical issue, but just wanted to name the answer to the issue.