Northeast mass riders

Hi all

I'm from Tewksbury mass and a local riding spot (the state field off east street and the trails off Pinnacle street) is now being patrolled heavily by the EPA, which is too bad-my dad rode there 40+ years ago.

If anyone has riding spots in the Middlesex/Essex county area, post here (or PM me if you're someone who worries about LEO's reading the forums-for the record I don't worry)

I access the rail road tracks by the soccer fields off of north street, but I hate riding up to that pit behind proctor and gamble-you have to go down an access road owned by P&G which is patrolled by their security guards who WILL call the police and have the cops intercept you at the pit (I've had it happen)

Anyone know of any riding near Walmart? I can trailer sometimes but I'm so close to the RxR tracks that I prefer to ride those-when I trailer to spots I'm always worried about finding a cop waiting at the truck.

Thanks

Edited by hondarider1031

• 3 weeks later...

Just chiming in, another Tewksbury rider. Are you guys trail registered anywhere? MA or NH? It would be cool to get a group ride going sometime but the local OB trails aren't really long enough. There are plenty of legal trails within about an hour from us. Let me know if you guys would be interested.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm to old to run also he came outta no where so we just said &%$#@! it let's see what he has to say he let us go with a warning....zderekv did you go to hop/everett yesterday

I did. Place was packed! I took a nice digger about 15 minutes in. Shook it off but my knee is still sore. Sucks getting old - LOL! Probably head back up this weekend.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys! Another rider from Billerica here. I mostly ride at my dads place in nh but sometimes have my bike in Billerica when I am coming back from jday races and whatnot. What's this magic land called hop/everett you speak of?

Nice place. It's actually in Dunbarton. Take 93n to 89, then exit 2 and go left at the bottom of the ramp. It's a couple miles up on the left. You'll go through a 4way yellow/red and a little further up is the transfer station. Hop/Ev is across the street on the left. There is a sign but you've gotta be looking for it.

http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/info/new_hampshire_09476/ride_53ea.htm

I'm just in Tewksbury. Quite a few guys here from our area. We should try to organize a ride sometime.

Edited by zderekv