What levers you running?

I had sunline unbreakable levers on my bike and absolutely hated the feel of them. They felt cheap but they did do there job well I had many crashes on that bike and they never broke or bent

I have tried asv levers in the past and I was not happy with the fit and feel of them. I am now running Renthal intellilevers and I love them. The feel amazing and the fit and finish is flawless

I use mx pro levers from motoxparts, they are short, you can adjust them farther out or closer to the grips, they have not broken ( bend like they should ) and they are under $100 nzd for a set. But if you have bark busters and dont need unbreakables then I reccomend  an msr lever and perch

Sunline arc levers CR250.. Aside from all the good..Don't like the feel of the clutch lever, it's too long and I can't find a shorty to match the perch. Brake lever feels good, nice size and contour.

Work Connection CRF250..adjustable clutch perch, I really like this one, it's simple, effective and I like the contour of the levers. Let's you dig in with any finger and not to long. Traded a set of AVS for these didn't like the feel of the AVS.

Moose shorties on stock perches XR650rSM.. Love them but would like an adjustable perch of some sorts on this bike, some day.

Edited by Out2Launch