Sign in to follow this  

California RENO RIDE 200 2015

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but, if you're looking for a fun DS ride (or Adv. ride) and great two day party the Reno Ride 200 is it. If you want challenging single track or great Adv. trails this ride delivers. The dates are Sep. 18 & 20 (Fri/Sat/Sun). Friday afternoon is check in and GPS help, then Sat. and Sun. we ride. Saturday's ride includes Breakfast, lunch and a big banquet dinner and music. Sunday's ride breakfast and lunch. Our lunch stop on Sundays ride is a front row seat to the Reno Air races (they fly close enough that you can see the pilots faces).

The cost for the two day ride is $220 which includes:

2 day non guided Adv. or DS ride with easy and advanced routes

GPS files of routes

Printed routes

Discounted rooms at Boomtown hotel (with code)

Discounted camp sites at KOA (which is where we stage out of and the party is)

All meals listed above

view to watch air races

Commemorative T-shirt

Commemorative Pint Glass

Commemorative RR200 stickers

I'm not part of the group organizing the ride, I've just ridden in it the last 7 or so years. If you want more information call Scott Gerz 775-235-8687.

Reg. link

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JCLKF8UNPLAUW

• Like 1

KennyMc, I decided to go last minute 6 or 7 years ago and had such a great time I haven't missed it since. If you have a trailer or camper staying at the KOA is the way to go. We take over the back half of the place and have a party. :cheers:  :banana:  :ride:

It's tarp city!!!!!  :D

Edited by superslyko

What's up Slyko? No tarp city, we've moved up. Bikes in the truck bed and pulling the trailer. If you though the truck tent was luxury you should see me now.

It was the portable sink with the paper towel holder that impressed me the most!

THAT was living!

Moonrocks%2B5.4.07%2B003.jpg