Pipe guard clamp/nut?

Does anyone know where I can buy these things by themselves? I see them sold with pipe guards but I have a one off exhaust and I just need the clamps or nuts to go with the clamps so I can get my local shop to fab up a heat shield for the exhaust.



Screen Shot 2015-08-09 at 9.02.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-09 at 9.42.23 AM.png

I would try an industrial supply shop.


Basically you need the band clamp that is big enough to go around the exhaust with the nut assembly or a nut assembly that fit's on the clamp. If you can get these, then you can get the correct bolt for the nut and mod the shield if you need to fit the bolt.


This might give you some idea's https://www.google.ca/search?q=band+clamps+with+nuts&biw=1140&bih=619&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIyefLkcicxwIVzjuICh1YcQKA


Otherwise I'm sure that someone else smarter than me here will have some alternatives

Edited by filterx

Thanks for the reply. I can find clamps no problem. It's trying to find a nut/standoff that goes with them that has been the problem. I found one at CRF's Only but they want $10 a piece for them which seems kind of crazy. I figured they would be more common but so far I have been proven wrong. lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now