Sign in to follow this  

2016 / Factory Edition throttle tubes - Same as previous models?

I can't find any info in the catalogs. Does anyone know if the 2016 / 2015.5 Factory Edition throttle tubes are the same as previous models? Throttle grip is vulcanized on my 2016, and I'd rather just buy a new throttle tube. Thanks !

I rode one at the demo day. It seemed to have a long throttle pull compared to my yamaha. I thought I remember people saying when FE bikes came out it came with two throttle cams(a quicker one also). Is this true? Is there anywhere to to see parts diagrams for the new bikes, I only see the 15 models where Ive looked.

My 2016 came with a quicker throttle cam in the extra parts box

No it does not fit, the cable housing on the 2016 model has a smaller diameter where it goes around the throttle tube and the old throttle tube is too large to fit. I tried to fit the throttle tube from my 2015 SXF to my 2016 SXF and it would not work

I just broke mine in. It feels lighter and the engine feels similar to my 13.5. I sent the forks to Factory connection and get them back today. I intend to practice Saturday and race Sunday so I should get it dialed in and have more to report.