Sign in to follow this  

New brunswick canada registration

Hi there  :smirk:  i have a crf 450r right here i bought the frame only from a guy with no receipt it was a project for me so i put around 4000$ on it right now i have alot of receipt now but no registration what can i do with this i dont want to go a service canada and they say hoo hoo its a stolen frame you have there and lost everything you know so anyone HELP thanks.

Call the motor vehicle registration and explain your dilemma. I did the same thing as you a few years ago. Filled out a form that included name, address, etc. and year, model, and serial #. The serial # had to be verified by a third party. Registered it no problem.

• Like 1

you should have checked if it was a hot frame before you bought i

you should have checked if it was a hot frame before you bought it...

you should have checked if it was a hot frame before you bought it...

Hoo toi tes smart jer acheter sa su la praisse jer vue le gars i me la vendu 300$ so jer pa pris le temp de faire tcheker la frame 

Call the motor vehicle registration and explain your dilemma. I did the same thing as you a few years ago. Filled out a form that included name, address, etc. and year, model, and serial #. The serial # had to be verified by a third party. Registered it no problem.

Thanks for the info