Anyone know when the 2016 WR250F is hitting the showrooms?

Dealer around here in so cal hasn't any idea but said they are getting a bunch of bikes in within a couple weeks.No clue as to which though..

Dealer around here in so cal hasn't any idea but said they are getting a bunch of bikes in within a couple weeks.No clue as to which though..

I don't know what area your in but here in SoCal, I called North County Yamaha and they are expecting them Sept. I have heard a lot of good things about them. Also there are two different models off the showroom floor, one is set up for Dual Sport with blinkers I think it's the "F" model, I forgot but the other one is just without the blinkers and mirrors can't remember what letter it is.

I don't know what area your in but here in SoCal, I called North County Yamaha and they are expecting them Sept. I have heard a lot of good things about them. Also there are two different models off the showroom floor, one is set up for Dual Sport with blinkers I think it's the "F" model, I forgot but the other one is just without the blinkers and mirrors can't remember what letter it is.

Crap!!! thats cool... I was planning on setting one up for dual sport and keep my two stroke for the crazy... Thanks!