Need advice, should I get this?

I have been looking on craigslist for my first dirt bike and I found one that is a good price and need some opinions on it. I am looking to go on trails with it, is this bike good for that? I asked my brother and a friend but they both didn't know much about this particular bike. (They both have a honda crf250x)

https://newhaven.craigslist.org/mcy/5145597796.html

Thanks for your opinions!

PS:

I know it says not for beginners but my brother said not to worry, he'll teach me.  

How old are you? No experience at all? Do you know how to ride? Answering those basic questions will help with any responses.

How old are you? No experience at all? Do you know how to ride? Answering those basic questions will help with any responses.

I am 19, 5'6" about 155lbs. I have very little experience with riding dirt bikes. I do know how to ride but I will need some practice since it has been a while. 

That looks like a pos in my opinion. what's your price range?

That looks like a pos in my opinion. what's your price range?

Max is $2,200...what do you recommend for trail riding?

I would say for a beginner a Honda xr200r great bike love it

Second this^^ I have been on a bike nearly 25 years and love my little xr200r. Goes anywhere and is as close to maintenance free as you could get.

Seems like I should look for something different. I'll try to find a xr200r. Thanks everyone!

Seconded

So I found two xr200r and both were really old and in bad shape. Although I found this https://newhaven.craigslist.org/mcy/5148568354.html it's at the top of my price range but looks like a decent deal.

Looks nice, but that's a very high maintenance mx bike, not a trail bike. It's ultimately your $, but it will cost a lot in maintenance if you can't do it yourself.

Also, old xr's are not all bad. This is my 1982 and it runs beautifully even when all my friends high performance bikes decide there too hot or act up. Rarely needs more than oil changes and lubing cables and chain.

1439173910921.jpg

Xr200r last for ever mine is over 29 years old have not even had to redo the top end