Some 94 rm125 questions

Ok so my 94 rm125 runs perfect I think. The problem I have is that when I slip the clutch to keep it in the power it does nothing. The clutch it self is in good shape and doesn't slip. I ahve to fully pull the clutch in and wait a second for the revs to build and then release the clutch to slip it. I know it shouldn't be like this I should be able to slip the clutch quick and have that burst of power you need from a 125. What should I be looking at to try and fix this problem? Is it a jetting issue?

Maybe switch ur oil up. Is your cable sticking?

I had a broken plate once also

No the cable is perfect a nice easy pull. Would dirty oil do that I honestly have no clue how clean or dirty the oil is or when the last time I changed it honestly. the bike sits wayyy more than it gets used.

If that's the case, change the oil. It's cheap and should be changed often anyway.

I know all I did was take it out of the garage from sitting for a year or 2 and rode it maybe 3 times last year and had that clutch problem didn't even think to change the oil lol. It did have oil tho I made sure to check that haha