2015 WR250F low speed stumble

I'm an old rider with a new WR250f. Is it me or is this thing not smooth off-idle? When picking my way through a rough rock garden, the power is abrupt. Riding faster helps but that isn't always an option. Once the throttle is open the power delivery is smooth, but opening the throttle from closed is not. I keep thinking it needs a heavier flywheel or maybe a recluse clutch. I have the competition ECU (etc) and hoped this would help but it didn't. Can this flat spot be tuned out with the software? I've been riding it through the tough sections with the clutch pulled halfway in but that's a PITA too.  I know most of you will have to stop laughing to answer this but I need some help here. Any ideas?

I'm an old rider with a new WR250f. Is it me or is this thing not smooth off-idle? When picking my way through a rough rock garden, the power is abrupt. Riding faster helps but that isn't always an option. Once the throttle is open the power delivery is smooth, but opening the throttle from closed is not. I keep thinking it needs a heavier flywheel or maybe a recluse clutch. I have the competition ECU (etc) and hoped this would help but it didn't. Can this flat spot be tuned out with the software? I've been riding it through the tough sections with the clutch pulled halfway in but that's a PITA too.  I know most of you will have to stop laughing to answer this but I need some help here. Any ideas?

I do not own a fuel injector yet accept for the trucks cars and street bike. However with the new 450's many people had to bump up the idle and other things to get them to run right or even start right. There are always tricks to get the EPA bikes to run right.

You might be better off also posting your question in the WR250 forum.

Adjust your TPS to .66 or there abouts to change the map transition point.

If you haven't already, you are going to need to richen up the 'idle' postion with the tuner.