Sign in to follow this  

Help ktm exc conversion

I have a 2001 exc 200 and have all exc 2006 fairings tank subframe air box ect to fit on only one problem is the newer bottom right subframe arm is near on an inch to short to mount on to the frame not really wanting to cut and weld the frame to make a longer frame bracket can any one help me or have had this problem ?? Aslo seen tall kits for sx 85cc and they have extensions mounts any were i can get one to my my year ? Thanks in advance :)

I have a 2001 exc 200 and have all exc 2006 fairings tank subframe air box ect to fit on only one problem is the newer bottom right subframe arm is near on an inch to short to mount on to the frame not really wanting to cut and weld the frame to make a longer frame bracket can any one help me or have had this problem ?? Aslo seen tall kits for sx 85cc and they have extensions mounts any were i can get one to my my year ? Thanks in advance :)

I don't know exactly where the fix would be, but a good fabricator/welder could likely make an extension as you describe here.

Cobbling together bikes is tough, and no fun!  But let us know the results, post some pics too.