Sign in to follow this  

Ttr125le for sale

The torn grips, broken spoke and extremely worn tires tell the story of this bike. A story of 0 maintenance. 

We have a classified section, and this will probably get deleted. My advice? Change the tires, put new grips on and wash it. 

Edited by BoxcarWilly

The torn grips, broken spoke and extremely worn tires tell the story of this bike. A story of 0 maintenance.

We have a classified section, and this will probably get deleted. My advice? Change the tires, put new grips on and wash it.

Yeah im selling it by the way, i probably should do that but i really just want to sell it pay it off, and i already have the money for a new bike.

Yeah im selling it by the way, i probably should do that but i really just want to sell it pay it off, and i already have the money for a new bike.

Nobody's going to buy a bike that hasn't had basic maintenance done. The $80 you spend swapping tires will make you more money in the end. 

Nobody's going to buy a bike that hasn't had basic maintenance done. The $80 you spend swapping tires will make you more money in the end.

I did maintenece, oil changes, airfilter cleaned, lubed cha8n. Just nothing with tires or grips.

Nobody likes seeing poorly maintained bikes around here... Prepare for the inevitable attacks

Yeah i hear ya, it was my first bike. Im still learning, but i did do some maintainence, but like i said it was my first bike besides a xr50.