Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Savatgy's Thread

I agree - he looked good on Saturday.  I was surprised he led as many laps as he did in the first moto, especially with that alien JMart behind him.  He could make the Musquin / Martin championship battle over the next two rounds even more interesting.  Good stuff!

good on Joey, hope he keeps it going.

for him to ride that track as consistent as he did shows that he has great potential. Its very hard to be consistent there. one mistake will have you talking to the asterisk medical crew quick! stewart and dilla is like oil and water if you catch my drift...

• Like 1

for him to ride that track as consistent as he did shows that he has great potential. Its very hard to be consistent there. one mistake will have you talking to the asterisk medical crew quick! stewart and dilla is like oil and water if you catch my drift...

Kinda like Webb and Dilla? ;) 

Joey is riding well.  He's a solid third in points, but this year no one is really near the level of Martin and Musquin (edit: except Webb).  Third is 130 points behind second!

He could really be a factor next year, but he'll have Webb to contend with.  Hopefully Cianciarulo will be back next year, and have his shoulder injuries behind him after the third surgery (or more, not sure about that).

Edited by jcm3

Don't talk about my baby boy like that!

We should change his nick name to "Mini Ho." As in excavator... ;)

eSeriesHEX_C656519.jpg

Edited by MediumDriver
  • Like 1

lmao!

your playing with fire!

Damn.... I want one just like that too!

• Like 1