Tried something new...

I don't have a pressure washer, so my bike takes a decent amount to clean. Always worth it though.

Anyways, today I decided to try something new. Did my usual cleaning, then coated the plastics in this stuff.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1439230690.889432.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1439230708.449820.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1439230729.830090.jpg

As far as I can tell it went on nice... Have the plastics a nice shine I haven't seen in a while from them. I'll report back after some serious testing. :thumbsup:

I don't have a pressure washer, so my bike takes a decent amount to clean. Always worth it though.

Anyways, today I decided to try something new. Did my usual cleaning, then coated the plastics in this stuff.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1439230690.889432.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1439230708.449820.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1439230729.830090.jpg

As far as I can tell it went on nice... Have the plastics a nice shine I haven't seen in a while from them. I'll report back after some serious testing. :thumbsup:

I use spray wax on my bike after every cleaning to help bring back the shine, and it makes the bike look a lot better. It is also good for getting that dusty look off the bike if you ride in muddy conditions. 

I use spray wax on my bike after every cleaning to help bring back the shine, and it makes the bike look a lot better. It is also good for getting that dusty look off the bike if you ride in muddy conditions.

I usually use auto glym plastic cleaner. Makes them look great, but actually attracts dust :(

I saw this and thought it would work really well on a dirtbike!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4J6uC22Hwo

TAKE MY MONEY!!! would be awesome to try this stuff out.

Imagine on dirtbike gear :)

Imagine on dirtbike gear :)

ya could you imagine a mud race, mid pack, and looking spotless. What about goggles? you could nearly, and I use the term nearly very loosely, do away with roll-off/tear-off IF this stuff worked as shown.

ya could you imagine a mud race, mid pack, and looking spotless. What about goggles? you could nearly, and I use the term nearly very loosely, do away with roll-off/tear-off IF this stuff worked as shown.

I don't need tearoffs, I can't see we'll enough anyways :lol: but OTB pants sprayed with this stuff... :thinking:

You can tell in the video that it has a milky opaque color after it dries.  Might not be so good for goggles.  But having your bike not gain 60lbs in mud during a wet ride.... that would be AWESOME!!

I use this Pro honda cleaner and polish works awesome, I use Rain X for my goggles.

I saw this and thought it would work really well on a dirtbike!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4J6uC22Hwo

There are some YouTube videos of a similar product, apparently it doesn't work worth crap and rubs off quite quickly...

Lemon pledge.

There are some YouTube videos of a similar product, apparently it doesn't work worth crap and rubs off quite quickly...

Works for making great YouTube videos, can't denied that  :lol:

Lemon pledge.

OH yea!!! Best stuff ever!!