Sign in to follow this  

200 rear shocks rear wheel

I have some 200 parts to move 86 plus rear shock condition unknown doesn't leak remote res got spray painted black.

84 xr200r rear shock really clean needs rebuild shock bumper gone deteriorated from age. Negative small Phillips screw that holds the black plastic adjuster know has broken off in the resivore. Could use it if you glued the plastic adjuster know back on or swapped that part of the resivore out.

Both the 200 shocks have the orange flash red springs.

One 1985 xr250r rear shock this one has been rebuilt new seal head new button out bumper cushion on the shaft. Had the shaft cleaned up recharged using smart performance oil. The damn black spray paint can got part of the upper shock body and spring. This one has a blue colored spring. Only two very light rides since rebuild.

One 86 xr200r / 250 rear wheel on a brand new 19 inch yes 19 inch excel rim and spokes. Also has new bearings and seals currently has a newish 756 tire on it not all dry rotted good to ride.

I may have lots more parts but I know for sure moving these parts. Open to good offers not looking to get rich off this stuff. Why such low use because the ladies it was built for decided that it was not for them after two rides. Could use the space and I got a wrecked vfr800 to fix.