Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Washington What does the human brain and a parachute have in common ?

They work best when open!  For those of you who don't think I am serious about taking this historic opportunity to win the Presidency or  have a shot. You need to open your minds up. The internet and social media are the great equalizer . The leaders in the Communist countries understand the power and potential of what I am doing. You need to ! If Americans send another member of the establishment back to Washington with majorities in the House and Senate then the same thing is most likely to us that  happened when George Bush had the House and Senate in his first term. He did nothing to reform the programs that needed reforming or did he implement the policies the American people needed to make the transformation into this 21st century economy. Therefore the gap between the wealthy and the rest of us widdened.

Research project for you. What does the Home Stead Act of 1862, Ronald Regan and the North Dakota economic growth have in common ?

https://youtu.be/zkIfXZjoUeQ

And what would be the first step to take? Would you slay the creature from Jekyll Island? A new Friday the 13th?

Research project for you. What does the Home Stead Act of 1862, Ronald Regan and the North Dakota economic growth have in common ?

I assume the main theme is private property rights of the middle class as land owners. The Homestead act granted citizens the right to claim land. Reagan was a firm believer that economic recovery was tied to private land ownership and land owners being able to prosper. ND is the modern day example of that where private land owners can lease their land to oil companies rather than lose it in eminent domain. Is this the point you are making?

I applaud your effort. My dad ran for a state senate seat in Montana a few years back. His main comment was taking on the establishment and the money behind them was the biggest eye opener.

Isn't the requirement for federal election money to raise 5K in 20 states? Will you try and get public funds for your campaign?

Best of luck.

Danny