The people who go to AMA Nationals...

I don't know if anybody else caught it, but some drunk guy actually climbed over the fence where all the fans stand next to the sky shot and started displaying his enthusiasm a little closer to the action. This got me thinking, what are the craziest things you've seen fans do at a National or SX? The stupidest thing I've ever seen was at Washougal in 2011 when Trey crashed and rebroke his femur at the base of horsepower hill, and that HAMMERED drunk guy climbed over the fence and tried to direct the bikes away from him. There was also a guy at High Point awhile (probably the most redneck national there is) a few years ago who tried to kick start Ernesto Fonseca's bike when it was on the stand. I'm not knocking on any of the fans out there, but it is pretty funny to see some of these people. What are your best fan stories? 

Here's the video of the guy at Washougal in 2011, he can't even walk straight haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhSSbit3MT0

I'm pretty sure this guy actually took got on Pourcel's bike and took it for a little joyride

pourcelbike1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ob3tpAp7Ac

Somewhere I heard this guy the whoop monster at Millville is actually an former Marine. 

DSC_3730_800.jpg

• Like 1

Back in the day before I was married, my then girlfriend and my buddies girlfriends had a thing about flashing their tata's to the camera man. I remember one hear when the SPEED tv camera man wasn't even filming the race at Hangtown, instead he was laying over a haybail with his camera lens about 5 feet from my girls tits. Of course we we're all heavily hammered.

You don't get that shit at supercross. ?

• Like 1

Drunk idiots are at every type of sporting event...

Sure, but the ones at the nationals can be the funniest.

My son and I watched a guy in the parking lot after Redbud this year start a fight with a flag line after it tripped him. It took him a good 5 minutes, but he eventually kicked its ass. But for a minute there, I was afraid the flag line was going to wrap him up and choke him out.

"Noah, maybe you should go over there and give that guy a hand."

• Like 6

I've seen crazier stuff in the pits than in the crowds.

The Millville whoop monster is no more. I went to Millville in 2011 or 12 and expected to see him. Someone said he had health issues

He wanted to start getting paid for it and they said no.

I could write a book on what little I experienced I have, to much to type.

I seen cars, motorcycles, porta potties, trees, furniture, grills driveways and anything else you can think of burned.  Magnesium makes a nice white fire, I'd say there goes another bike up in flames.

Seen fights, naked girls/guys, and other obscene acts..

Seen many fireworks day and night.

Seen someone in a beemer doing donuts in a parking field, in a rental car, suspect was James - late pm or early am.

Best one - chopped off van (no top no seats) with a rubber liner installed, filling the Jacuzzi with pond water for hot chicks.

Seen guy getting oral sex standing on a rock he had a hoes serving alc coming out of his zipper right in the mist of the crowd girls sucking it standing on a huge rock - double take.

Guy with a keg on a dolly - old days

Of course funny people camping doing crazy stuff.

To many to list and no pictures sorry...

Edited by Havingfun
  • Like 1

Washougal never fails

I'm pretty sure it was the same year, Washougal '11.

I was talking to this hammered guy in the beer garden and he whips out the weed pipe and just starts going to town on it.

About a half an hour later, he sprints out of the beer garden, does a flying karate kick on a trash can, and takes off running down the track in the middle of the race. A couple security guys started chasing him, and the last I saw he was still running thru the parking lot.

It was fantastic entertainment !

• Like 1