Hellbent on street legal 2 stroke

So I realy like 2 strokes and I realy need a bike for the road, so what I want to know is what 2 stroke dirt bike will be best and easiest to put on the road in nz. I already have a 2000 rmx 250, but it has no vin so it might be too much of a hastle to get on the road unless there is a way around the missing vin. I have a steady source of income so moneys not too much of an issue and I dont realy want to hear about what thumper I should get, how its not worth it and how its too much of a hastle.

All help will be appreciated, so thanks in advance.  :D

So I realy like 2 strokes and I realy need a bike for the road, so what I want to know is what 2 stroke dirt bike will be best and easiest to put on the road in nz. I already have a 2000 rmx 250, but it has no vin so it might be too much of a hastle to get on the road unless there is a way around the missing vin. I have a steady source of income so moneys not too much of an issue and I dont realy want to hear about what thumper I should get, how its not worth it and how its too much of a hastle.

All help will be appreciated, so thanks in advance.  :D

Any enduro two stroke.

Trust me, they are shit on the road though. Awesome fun but really quite uncomfortable.

Someone is likely missing a 2000 RMX around your area.

I bought the bike when I was 14 & being a youg(er) dumbass, I didnt check for vin/frame number plate and wasnt even remotely suspicious of the cut down seat. I did buy it from a family member who traded it for his ute + cash so I was pretty confidinent it was legitimate. Do you know a way I could get around the missing vin and get it on the road or maybe get a replacement?

No, I don't know the laws in NZ. 

I wouldn't take that thing anywhere near the authorities personally (unless trying to look up stolen RMX250s) and look for another bike.

Any RMX, DT, WR, EXC or KDX will do the job. Just buy the cleanest. If money is no issue just walk into a dealer and walk out the door with a new 300EXC registered.

• Like 1