Future small bore Enduro?...

Ktm has since dropped there 150 xc,but made big changes to there 150 sx dropping weight with changes in the engine department.

How likely would it be to see this 150 sx in 2017 with Husqvarna plastic and headlight? Or could there be a development something even over and above,or just something along the same model as in the te125 that we see now for North America?

A newer/upgraded 200lb or under 150 xc/enduro racer with headlight would be on my short list,currently riding a yz144 modified for this purpose which works extremely well and am very content to keep...only big changes could sway me to upgrade the yz to something with a newer look and a better all around performance package...

Only one thing could be cooler than a TE150 (144). YZ125 with a 167cc BB kit. Oh, and my RMX144 AF, but I'm sure you get my point.

08+ YZ125 with a 167cc kit, Spend the $$ you save on the new TE125 (+144 kit) updating the plastics and air box on the YZ, the rest on light weight, functional Bling. Now we're talking  :ride: .

Less weight, more power, better suspension, cheaper OEM parts and wider range of after market parts. SOLD!!

Edited by AddictedToBling

Only one thing could be cooler than a TE150 (144). YZ125 with a 167cc BB kit. Oh, and my RMX144 AF, but I'm sure you get my point.

08+ YZ125 with a 167cc kit, Spend the $$ you save on the new TE125 (+144 kit) updating the plastics and air box on the YZ, the rest on light weight, functional Bling. Now we're talking :ride: .

Less weight, more power, better suspension, cheaper OEM parts and wider range of after market parts. SOLD!!

man, your giving me ideas....I been wanting a 125 for a while...now I'm sold

• Like 1

08+ YZ125 with a 167cc kit, Spend the $$ you save on the new TE125 (+144 kit) updating the plastics and air box on the YZ, the rest on light weight, functional Bling. Now we're talking :ride: .

Don't forget the older husky wr150 that many made into a 177cc torquer. The 09+ frame has xlnt handling and is lightweight. I'm sure very cheap now too. The ktm 200 is really a 193 so 177 is only 16cc away.

• Like 1

The 16 Husky 150 get the same up grades as KTM.

The Husky is prep for E start but not the KTM. Looked at one today as my KTM is due in December, most are sold out now

The 2016 TE125 is prep for electric start? No way, really?

now that we are getting into these more it is only cast like the KTM, the add is a little misleading ,over on Cafe' Husky looks like one of the guys is looking into making one e start.