2015 YZ125 Riding

Hey everyone I recently filmed my friend Tyler riding his 2015 YZ125 and wanted to share the videos I made.  And since I know some people won't enjoy the music, I give you the option to watch with or without music!  I hope you enjoy!

WITH MUSIC

WITHOUT MUSIC

Cool vid and nice bike. I think the new YZ125 is the only thing missing in my garage right now. If only I didn't have other priorities!

Cool vid and nice bike. I think the new YZ125 is the only thing missing in my garage right now. If only I didn't have other priorities!

Thanks dude, I would love to see a picture of your garage!

I want to ride his track lol 

Nice bike! i enjoyed watching the video  :ride:

Pretty impressive bike, good video buddy!

I want to ride his track lol 

It's definitely a fun track with all the uphills and downhills.  Its getting completely rebuilt in September so it will be even better!

Nice bike! i enjoyed watching the video  :ride:

Glad you enjoyed dude!

Pretty impressive bike, good video buddy!

Thanks for taking the time to watch it man!

that was an awesome edit! I was digging the music. LET ERRRRR RIP TATER CHIP 

Great edit, looked like a sweet track, sweet bike. I need to get a 125 myself, all I have ever owned is overpowered dune bikes, not nearly as fun as a little screamer on a track

Well done!

that was an awesome edit! I was digging the music. LET ERRRRR RIP TATER CHIP 

Thanks dude!

Great edit, looked like a sweet track, sweet bike. I need to get a 125 myself, all I have ever owned is overpowered dune bikes, not nearly as fun as a little screamer on a track

Thanks for the comments and I definitely agree on getting a 125.  So much fun to just keep the throttle pinned everywhere.

Well done!

Thank you sir!