2012 kx 100 wont start

last week I have a 2012 kx100 that was bought and only ridden about an hour and a half (brand knew ) well it fired right up ran about two minutes and died, we checked the spark it had some not allot but some so I began with carburetor then air filter so on and so on long story short it was the plug I bought new one it fired right up and that was that. Tripped me out ive never had one foul out while bike was running causing it to die weird?

OK. :ph34r:

Could possibly be running too rich. If someone adjusted the jetting. Also if your oil to gas ratio is too high you could foul a plug. And finally if you werent on it enough and not revving it out like it's made for it could possibly have fouled it because of the carbon build up. There are many things. Just check your premix ratio. 40:1 is a good common one, or use what your manual recommends, and also try getting on it a little more and don't ever forget to twist that throttle! After that if you keep fouling plugs then take a look at your jetting since its the hardest task of the three and there's no point in screwing with it if you don't have to. Hope I can help.

Edited by LeeRidesYamaha

Could possibly be running too rich. If someone adjusted the jetting. Also if your oil to gas ratio is too high you could foul a plug. And finally if you werent on it enough and not revving it out like it's made for it could possibly have fouled it because of the carbon build up. There are many things. Just check your premix ratio. 40:1 is a good common one, or use what your manual recommends, and also try getting on it a little more and don't ever forget to twist that throttle! After that if you keep fouling plugs then take a look at your jetting since its the hardest task of the three and there's no point in screwing with it if you don't have to. Hope I can help.

Read the OP again, it is kind of confusing.  I think you are addressing an issue he doesn't have, he was simply amazed it fouled a plug while running and is running fine now, that's why my reply was what it was.  I'm not sure of the point of the OP.

You guys were on the money plug fouled out why it was sitting there running thank you for your wisdom I really appreciate it