2012 ktm 250sxf running hot!?

i have a fairly new 12 ktm sx250f and i recently came off a Japanese bike (2013yz 450f) and my ktm runs much hotter then yz.

EX: when i start it cold it takes about 2 mins to warm up then say i go for a 3 hour ride n come back and rest and let the bike cool down about 2-4 hours later i would check up on the bike and it is still warm/hot .. why does it run hot and is this normal for A ktm? also what can i do to help reduce the temperature ? some mods possibly ?

..Thanks  

Check your coolant, is the level ok?

There's a fan kit for ktms, does a great job keeping the temp down.

Check your coolant, is the level ok?

There's a fan kit for ktms, does a great job keeping the temp down.

I'm actually trying new coolant rn and  i fear that if i get a fan the bike will run too cool?!! lol but i have aftermarket  hose that are bigger and new coolant.. i hope this should do it .. and any reason why austrian bike like my ktm run hotter than my old yamaha ?

has it been rejetted yet? It may be too lean. I use the blue engine ice for coolant and a turkey baster overflow. Valves can be too tight also which leads to running hot too.

has it been rejetted yet? It may be too lean. I use the blue engine ice for coolant and a turkey baster overflow. Valves can be too tight also which leads to running hot too.

can't be jetting cause bike only has 19hrs on it with no motor mods and it fuelinjected ... Jetting??

12 is fuel injected...is it boiling over?

If its not boiling over on the trail....I wouldn't worry about it.

forget what I said, wasn't thinking FI

The fan has a temp switch.

It rans only when it reaches a certain temp.