Arctra's Beta Build Index

Lot's of really good info. This guy is a real gearhead and rider! A shitload of time and effort was spent putting this together.

http://www.dirtbikeworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111169

Thank you Arctra!

Edited by ballisticexchris

Just used up a whole morning reading Arctra's excellent build thread, I may now have to join another dirt bike forum now that I have schooled myself in another language (although still not very good at it) :smirk: Thanks Arctra really enjoyed it, excellent pictures also!

Tom

Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

I hope people find it useful, and by the same token maybe they can give me some pointers too. I have been kind of surprised at how well the build thread has been embraced, and also how long I have managed to keep on contributing to it. Funny think is, there are still more additions to make to it, but I am expecting the thread to morph into more of a "long term review" type thread now as I start finding the bits that are needing repair/replacement. It's been a great journey so far! :ride:

Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

I hope people find it useful, and by the same token maybe they can give me some pointers too. I have been kind of surprised at how well the build thread has been embraced, and also how long I have managed to keep on contributing to it. Funny think is, there are still more additions to make to it, but I am expecting the thread to morph into more of a "long term review" type thread now as I start finding the bits that are needing repair/replacement. It's been a great journey so far! :ride:

Please get a 300RR and start over..... :D

Please get a 300RR and start over..... :D

LOL. I love my big-bore 4T mate. The nice thing with the Beta's is that a lot of the parts are common across the range, and the aftermarket parts available for the 4T's is pretty much the same as the 2T's.

Thanks for your information, very good read and some valuable tips.

Defiantly a good read, nice build and congrats on doing most of the things yourself. When I got my 2012 300xc I gave the dealer a list of parts and picked it up with everything installed, convenient but NO SATISFACTION. With my 2015 YZ250f the dealer offered to install all my parts for me and I said thanks but there's more gratification in doing it myself and noticing the performance differences along the way.