Looking For A Good Graphics Company

As the title says. Looking for a sick graphics company. It's about time I start looking into new graphics. In case it matters, the bike I need this for is a 2007 Kx450f.

Also any opinions on UFO plastics. I'm thinking of getting black plastics and they sell them for my bike. Good quality plastic or no?

Edited by Kinky Gram Gram

Dirt Candy Graphics, check them out on Instagram

Lime9

Bike Graphix

180 Designs

Factory Backing does all mine. A+ team.

Acerbis over UFO. 

180decals.com

Why is "sick" often used with the word "graphics" ?

:thinking:

www.motofxgraphics.com

post-3-0-53617400-1439367548.png

fxgraphics_monk.PNG

www.motofxgraphics.com

post-3-0-53617400-1439367548.png

Is that Monk's bike?

Is that Monk's bike?

Was until he put our name on it... Sorry Monk! :smirk:

How sick do you want them to be? Like throw up in your mouth sick or what?

B)

How sick do you want them to be? Like throw up in your mouth sick or what?

B)

Maaaayte.... My graphics are that cool people say they are DEAD!

ridepg.com 

As the title says. Looking for a sick graphics company. It's about time I start looking into new graphics. In case it matters, the bike I need this for is a 2007 Kx450f.

Also any opinions on UFO plastics. I'm thinking of getting black plastics and they sell them for my bike. Good quality plastic or no?

My Current bike is a mix between UFO and Acerbis, for me they are the same, just different brands. I usually buy what is cheaper on ebay.

Front and rear fender UFO and the rest is Acerbis.

IMG_3054.JPG

My Current bike is a mix between UFO and Acerbis, for me they are the same, just different brands. I usually buy what is cheaper on ebay.

Front and rear fender UFO and the rest is Acerbis.

Your bike looks exactly how I wanted my plastics done.  Sweet bike!  :thumbsup:

You're the kid from rehobeth right?

My buddy makes graphics, and lives right near you. "630designs" is the company he's starting. He's about to finish my set and they're gonna pretty damn sick, not cheap though

You're the kid from rehobeth right?

My buddy makes graphics, and lives right near you. "630designs" is the company he's starting. He's about to finish my set and they're gonna pretty damn sick, not cheap though

How expensive are you talking? I found a few kits for $160 -$200. I have no problem paying $200 for sweet graphics.

How expensive are you talking? I found a few kits for $160 -$200. I have no problem paying $200 for sweet graphics.

I would say about 200, time zone is an issue if you're looking for them quick I'd find a different place to make them, he's one guy and I think he's backed up 3-4 orders now

I would say about 200, time zone is an issue if you're looking for them quick I'd find a different place to make them, he's one guy and I think he's backed up 3-4 orders now

Alright. I will let you know if I decide to go with him. Thanks.