2005 Outlander 400XT ..want brighter lights

Headlights are pretty weak....Is there a drop in replacement LED bulb for this year outlander.. The lights have #81425 and #3241 but nothing comes up on a search.. I'm guessing these are bombardier part #s

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Question_Man
      Hey guys im between a split decision about getting a quad or a dirtbike. So I was just wondering what your opinions are and dont give me 'it depends on who you are' crap. This is a opinion question just tell me what you really feel and why. And if you can tell me the funfactors of your choice and why you choose whatever it was you did.
    • By FMX ZAK
      Lets see them....here's my entry...just took the picture today

Crap I guess I need a picture of my bike now....that ^1^ is outdated...
      Hmm Yep I'm still rocking ONE red rim... any donations? [psst buy my stuff for sale]

• By TerryA
      I have two rides in on my new Rekluse auto clutch and I have to say I'm very pleased. The install wasn't hard, but was pretty much a all afternoon sort of project. I also installed a left hand rear brake kit and a two finger cluth over-ride with the adjuster on the perch (which I rarely seem to need). It has all worked great right from the beginning. After struggling to get up a tricky hill in first gear, I tried it in second and the autoclutch helped me clean the hill easily. Not having to worry about clutch action in techinical sessions has also eased fatigue and just made it more fun all the way around. I ride mountain bikes alot, and having both brakes up on the bars has also been nice as it makes for a set-up just like the bicycle - in fact I like that as much as not having to worry about clutch manipulation. The brake on the bar is especially nice on tricky downhill sections where you need to paddle, such as nasty rock/rut stuff. So first impressions are that it was worth the investment -making the ride more enjoyable and easier at the same time!
    • By Yamierider809
      i am seriously thinking of renting some land and building a track on it. I am located in pinole, ca. i was hoping someone might know where to look for track insurance.
    • By Motor Head
      lets see some pics of your plated dirtbikes or SM's:applause: