Sign in to follow this  

Cops and a grey farmers in one ride!

Today I was riding my 85 rm 125. I was in a field next to the highway. There were cops stopping semi's but didn't to care that I was riding in the field and they seemed nice because they waved back about 20 minutes later a black Nissan pulls up and starts entering the field pretty quick. There was a small opening between the two fences that I was able to go through but he wouldn't be able to fit. Once I go through the fence I go up the ditch and onto the road, at this point in thinking I could ither go home about 10 seconds away, it I could go into the forest across the road. I decided to go into the forest. At this point the farmer is just turning around. I went and stopped in another ditch with trees and hid. He drives right by, at this point I was getting scared so I got into my bike and went to the second patch of trees and wait. 10 seconds later he drives past again and goes back onto the highway. I hauled ass home lol.

Edited by justaskmenicley

That's great! I love when some nobody rides through my crops and ruins them! It's not like I'm growing them to pay the bills or anything. Of course they grow for free and plant themselves, so I don't have a single dime in cost. Please, by all means, come back with your jacked up truck and friends and do donuts in my front yard too, I love when kids do that. Please post a video too so we can all enjoy the excitement.

By the way, nicley is not how you spell nicely.

• Like 14

Dude!  I can't believe it!  That was ME in the black Nissan.  I don't know why you thought I was a farmer.  I saw you riding, and wanted to offer you a sponsorship to race in our new Trans-Canada Off-Road (TCOR) series.  I'll meet you there tomorrow at the same time. 

• Like 6

Then people wonder why dirt bikers get a bad rep.

The smart thing to of done was stopped or tuned and go to the guy in the truck. Pop off the helmet, remove the gloves, big smile and stick out your hand and introduce yourself. Worse case is the guy yells and tells you to get off his PRIVATE PROPERTY and starts dialing the cell phone to get the police there. However, most of the time, if you come across as apologetic and submissive, they will will be nice, and simply ask that you be sure and stay on the sides of the fields and stop by the house later for something to drink later.

Instead, you are officially known as a jerk by the land owner. Nice job! Next kid on his land will def. get the cops called on him.

• Like 3

Instead, you are officially known as a jerk by the land owner. Nice job! Next kid on his land will def. get the cops called on him.

Known as a jerk by the landowner AND most of us here. ;)

• Like 5

That's great! I love when some nobody rides through my crops and ruins them! It's not like I'm growing them to pay the bills or anything. Of course they grow for free and plant themselves, so I don't have a single dime in cost. Please, by all means, come back with your jacked up truck and friends and do donuts in my front yard too, I love when kids do that. Please post a video too so we can all enjoy the excitement.

By the way, nicley is not how you spell nicely.

Known as a jerk by the landowner AND most of us here. ;)

Then people wonder why dirt bikers get a bad rep.

The smart thing to of done was stopped or tuned and go to the guy in the truck. Pop off the helmet, remove the gloves, big smile and stick out your hand and introduce yourself. Worse case is the guy yells and tells you to get off his PRIVATE PROPERTY and starts dialing the cell phone to get the police there. However, most of the time, if you come across as apologetic and submissive, they will will be nice, and simply ask that you be sure and stay on the sides of the fields and stop by the house later for something to drink later.

Nearly incoherent narrative about illegal activity the OP is apparently proud of.  Nice. :rolleyes:

WOW!!! SO COOL WE LOVE HEARING YOU RIDE LIKE A JERK OFF AND RUINING IT FOR THE REST OF US.

There is NO crops in the field! Its a grass field that he doesn't take care of that's full of weeds.

By the way I know that's not how you spell nicely, My name was meant to be like that.

Since it has no value to you, that automatically gives you free reign to tresspass on it? Interesting. The white house is worthless to me, maybe I'll just mosey on down there and take up residence.

Since it has no value to you, that automatically gives you free reign to tresspass on it? Interesting. The white house is worthless to me, maybe I'll just mosey on down there and take up residence.

I know what I did was wrong, I should have stopped but I was just too scared. I bet you have been in the same situation.

• Like 1

Can't, it already has some Kenyan squatting there. :smirk:

• Like 7

I know what I did was wrong, I should have stopped but I was just too scared. I bet you have been in the same situation.

Actually I have only ever ridden in places I have permission. Landowner rights and privacy are to be respected at all times.

• Like 3

Actually I have only ever ridden in places I have permission. Landowner rights and privacy are to be respected at all times.

I have permission to ride across the road but I dont know who owns the field. There are no signs or anything but I get your guys point.

I'm sure that a ass chewing was going to come out of this, take it because you had no business on someones land. I would go back and apologize if it was me, but thats me.

I ride thru private property all the time, but in my case I have rode up to each house and spoke to the land owner asking if I could cut thru. It's amazing to me how many don't mind when you show respect for there land. Plus I don't know anyone who wants  dirt bike, quad or utv just doing hop laps around on there property. It's one thing to tread lightly on someones land to get to spot to ride, but rip around on it then run when confronted is all bad.

• Like 3

I'm sure that a ass chewing was going to come out of this, take it because you had no business on someones land. I would go back and apologize if it was me, but thats me.

I ride thru private property all the time, but in my case I have rode up to each house and spoke to the land owner asking if I could cut thru. It's amazing to me how many don't mind when you show respect for there land. Plus I don't know anyone who wants dirt bike, quad or utv just doing hop laps around on there property. It's one thing to tread lightly on someones land to get to spot to ride, but rip around on it then run when confronted is all bad.

I wasn't ripping it up, I was casually riding. I would go apologize but I don't know the guy so I can't.

I have permission to ride across the road but I dont know who owns the field. There are no signs or anything but I get your guys point.

Some guy said I could ride there so I have permission but he doesn't own the land. :confused:

Um, if you don't know the person who owns the land, you DO NOT have permission to ride on it.

WOW!!! SO COOL WE LOVE HEARING YOU RIDE LIKE A JERK OFF AND RUINING IT FOR THE REST OF US.

I don't mean to start anything but it seems like you don't want kids riding on tracks, roads or trails.... Where are people supposed to ride?

• Like 1