2015 YZ250FX spark arrestor

Looking to reduce db as well as a s/a.

Could buy an FMF Powercore 4 HEX with quiet insert sold separately, or

a Q4 Hex with a 94 db quiet insert included, or

buy alternatively a PMB endcap with either quiet or ultra-quiet insert. (cheapest)

Does anybody know what's the best bang for the buck?

I bought a Pro Moto Billet spark arrestor End cap for a trip to Montana I just completed.  It was really easy to install and the spark arrestor insert can be removed in about 2 minutes.  I haven't yet ridden it at "normal" elevation which for me is 1000 feet above sea level in Minnesota.  The FX ran fine in MT but I was always about 8 or 9k feet and I could tell it lost power...not sure how much of it was due to the spark arrestor but I doubt much.   At $150 I thought it was my best option and it's easy to swap in and out.

Or db dawg with s/a for even cheaper. It's what I use with a custom fabricated dawg leash.

thanks for your replies guys.

the db dawg looks like it will reduce the opening, that might make the bike overheat....

would the pmb insert keep the same outer dia.  or close to it, as the oem muffler?

Im running a PMB with the screen in and I removed the internal restrictor from the stock muffler.

Im running a PMB with the screen in and I removed the internal restrictor from the stock muffler.

Glenn - how does it sound now compared to stock?

Glenn - how does it sound now compared to stock?

Sounds clean and runs awesome. I think it might be a tad louder with the restrictor out but it also improved the response so i'll live with it. The stock can is about as good as anything out there so no real need to drop huge coin on aftermarket stuff. I need the sparky for racing and its not any louder than  the other bikes out there so win-win for me.