Wider seat for 13 XC-W 450?

The seat on my 13 XCW 450 is killing me after a couple of hrs. I have aready replaced it with a taller Sicas racing version but i really need something wider. Does anyone make an aftermarket seat that is wider and if i am lucky taller also??

I really like Seat Concepts.  It is way more comfortable than stock.  Just wide enough to be more comfy, but not sacrifice handling.

Another for Seat Concepts. They are wider and more comfortable than stock and they offer a tall version.

The seat on my 13 XCW 450 is killing me after a couple of hrs. I have aready replaced it with a taller Sicas racing version but i really need something wider. Does anyone make an aftermarket seat that is wider and if i am lucky taller also??

Might I ask what rear spring that you are running and settings?

I will need to check on the spring and settings. I am 6'5" and 265lbs so i had tech care here in michigan set up the suspension when i bought the bike 2 yrs ago. I mostly use the bike for single track and trail riding with my son and wear ktm padded riding shorts. I will contact seat concepts to see what they have to offer.

When I bought my EXC, the stock seat was WAY too hard so I bought the Seat Concepts that they had in stock.  I didnt realize at the time it was a tall model. It is waaaaay more comfy, and the back part is wider than the stock seat.  Mine is a tall, and I may sell it and get the standard height because I think the stock height will be better for me.  I highly recommend the seat concepts seats!

I'm 5'9 and the Seat Concepts standard is perfect for me.  Its softer, flatter and wider in just the right ways.

I rode a street bike yesterday (cbx500) and was complaining about a sore ass in 30 miles.  All my bikes will be getting this seat from now on.

Might I ask what rear spring that you are running and settings?

Are you kidding????

Buy you some springs all ready.....

1 seat concepts

2 seat concepts

3 seat concepts

Got it?

Are you kidding????

Buy you some springs all ready.....

If you must know, I posed the question cause his butt was hurting. :rolleyes:

The suspension can definitely make a seat feel better or worse, when sitting.

But he didn't know what he has, so moot point.

I already have new front and rear springs plus valving fron tech care when i first got the bike. I used to race street bike professionally so i know what a difference a proper suspension can make. It was a brand new bike that had the suspension done before i ever rode it.

Thanks for all the help. I ordered a seat concept seat yesterday afternoon. Hopefully this will make the difference. The Sicass racing seat would kill my rear end after a hr on plain dirt roads. I think the foam was to soft and i was bottoming out on the seat pan. Plus that seat is narrow and rounded at the top. Seemed to fit right in the crack of my rear end. Lol